Once someone tells people she feels alone, normally others would try to help said person not feel so fucking alone.
true self control is waiting until the movie starts to eat your popcorn
why would the movie eat my popcorn
nevermind i get it
REAL TALK IF THERES A FIRE AT MY SCHOOL I AM NOT WALKING IN AN ORDERLY FASHION AND THEN GETTING MY NAME MARKED OFF IM RUNNING FOR MY LIFE AND IM TAKING MY GOD DAMN BAG WITH ME
one time there was an unscheduled fire alarm and i just happened to have my bag on my shoulder when it went off so my teacher made me go back into what, to his knowledge, was a burning building so i could put my bag back
REMEMBERING ALL YOUR NEGLECTED RESPONSIBILITIES AT ONCE LIKE
Every single friday this kid just shows up dressed as link I love this school
Does he talk
he does but whenever someone calls his name for roll call he just goes “HEUH”
what happened in this young man’s life that made him think “damn, every friday i’m gonna go to school dressed as link”
perhaps it was something in his past
a link to his past
accent marks and italics can make any word look beautiful
just imagine what would happen if the internet suddenly stopped working all over the world
Thank you Bathtub Barracuda.
um if you don’t reblog this
bc i have them myself.
I wouldn’t mind cause I have them too xxWhy would scars ever stop someone dating someone else? It shows they overcame whatever was trying to drag them down. It shows they’rebrave and incredibly strong and real. Of course I’d date them, who wouldn’t want someone with those amazing characteristics?
I am dating someone with scars <3
Too bad these people don’t exist in my life
I married someone with scars. They turn 26 today and I thank my lucky stars for them every single day. Thank you for fighting and winning, my love. Happy birthday. <3
why am i laughing
yoohoo big summer blow out
- *Man walks into a store and finds employee*
- Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
- Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
- Man: I never filled out an application.
- Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
- Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
- Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
- Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
- Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
- Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
- Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
- Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
- Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
- Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
- Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
- Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Man: Fuck you, slut.